01.03.2017

You make my head go round, round, round...

Sometimes it's like your head goes round and round, and this Little Witch do it too :)


For this months challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog I wanted to do something else. So I decided to make my second spinner card in history. Have you ever made a spinner card? It's super cool and so many different ways to make them (waves, numbers, straight line, square, circle ie)




The card size is 4" x 6". For the rolling mechanism behind the image I used 2 thin coins, one on each side of the panel. Between them a gluepad, that I made as circular as possible. (Tip; clean the coins,the fat from fingers will reduce the effect of the glue). To make the spinner-track I used two circle dies, traced the outer side of them on the back of the panel and used my craftknife to cut them. To pop the panel up I used 5mm gluepads.

The small letters saying "Just witching around..." are stamped using Distress Ink Seedless Preserves, cut out, and added to the panel using micro gluedots. DP is from the pad "Once upon a time" (don't remember the company) -the glitter was already there so I added a mat with glitter paper behind the image as well.

I added a tag behind the panel and found some ribbon and giftwrapping tread in gold.


Thanks for looking!
Crafty hugs,

Lisbeth




1 kommentar:

  1. Very fun card, Lisbeth!!! Wonderful colors too. It is a real pleasure serving on a design team with you.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...