23.03.2017

Springtime!

Today a new challenge starts over at


and the theme is SPRINGTIME!

I have made this card using the bunny from the image First Flower from Fabrika Fantasy


I printed the image and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. 
Using a circle die on the front panel I made the peek-a-boo and added 3d dots behind it.
I diecutted the wreath and colored it using Distress Ink pads and added some white UTEE that I heat embossed.


Thanks for looking, hope you join us at TTPH 😊


I join following challenges;

Creative Moments - #114 ATG/Spring colors



1 kommentar:

  1. This is funny! I am commenting on your card as Creative Moments Challenge!
    I love this card! It is really outstanding with all the details and the 3D effect. I got really inspired to make a similar when I saw this. You are such an inspiration! So lovely that you are participating over at the Creative Moments Challenge xxx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...