17.03.2017

March New Release Fabrika Fantasy

Hi, back again today sharing two more projects using March new releases from Fabrika Fantasy


For this card I used a part from the image Teen Witch 3. I scaled it up before printing and colored it with my Prismacolor pencils. The sentiment means "Feel better (soon)", and the letters are from Prima (I think). Papers from my scrapboxes.

I also have this lucky guy colored up, say hi to Lucky Leprechaun 😊

Leprechauns ain't my thing, so I had to struggle figuring out what to use this image for.  We dont celebrate St.Patricks day here (surprise, I'm not Irish)... Well, I did find a solution! Jackpot! Now my hubby just need to get a ticket for the lottery...


Thanks for looking!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...