18.02.2017

Tommy's Fantasy Pet (Fabrika Fantasy DT)

New Releases from Fabrika Fantasy, and for this project I used the digi Tommy’s Fantasy Pet



I want a kite like that! I’m pretty sure I would have made a mess out of it, but hey- does it really matter? Sometimes you just need to have some fun and be less serious about life 😊



Yet again I have used some scrap papers for the card. I really need to empty some boxes- it’s one of my New Years resolutions. I also used some transparent Dymo for the text (Happy Birthday in Norwegian).

Thank you for looking!

Happy Crafting,

Lisbeth Xxx

***
I join;
Scrapper's Delight #63 Anything Goes
Words 2 Craft by #38 Celebrations



6 kommentarer:

  1. Lisbeth,I love your colouring. I must be honest, I have not heard of these stamps before, but now you have enlightened me, I will definitely be checking Fabrika Fantasy out. Thank you for joining us this month at Scrapper's Delights and good luck. http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.com.au/2017/02/blog-challenge-63-anything-goes.html

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your colouring Lisbeth, so vibrant. Thanks for playing at scrappers delights challenge blog, Lynsey DT xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card Lisbeth, thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight and good luck. We hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlett
  4. Lisbeth, What a fun birthday card, and I just love those bold colors! Thanks so much for joining our Celebration Challenge at Words 2 Craft By. We're so glad you played along. :)

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful card with interesting design! Thank you so much, Lisbeth, for using this image!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...