01.02.2017

Playful puppy (Fabrika Fantasy DT)

February! For ONCE January came and went before I even noticed it. Yes, busy bee over here. 



It's time for a new challenge over at Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog.

 I have colored up Winter Games 1. The cute little pups colors are inspired by my dog- a beautiful little girl of the Kooiker breed named Trixi. Still miss her loads- 6 years after she crossed the rainbow bridge.


And where are the hearts? Well, I guess I have to show you the finished card :)


I have found my preferred card size- 4" x 6" - it fits straight into a regular envelope! As long as I keep the card flat that is.

I used Prismacolor pencils for the coloring (on Kraft), a precut scallopped mat (inked with 2 Distress Inks) and a heartborder punch. The small hearts in the corner are from the punched edge. Papers from K and Company.

Thanks for looking!

I join:
Ching-Chou Kuik challengeblog: February- Love is all around
Craftaholics R Us- Love/Romance







3 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    SvarSlett
  2. Adorable sweet card! Love it! Thank you so much for taking the time to create your gorgeous entry for our Ching-Chou Kuik monthly challenge. I hope you will enter again and also check out our Ching-Chou Kuik Facebook challenges as well. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  3. What a pretty card you have made. It fits the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month well of “Love is all around”. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader).

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...