18.02.2017

Marin's Fantasy Pet (Fabrika Fantasy DT)

New Releases from Fabrika Fantasy, and for this project I used the digi Marin’s Fantasy Pet


It would love to have a sea lion as a pet! Maybe I would get some very good lessons in diving? I’m a bit scared of getting splashes of water in my face, but I guess I would have accepted it if done by a playful sea lion.




More scrap papers used, front side, backside, another brand- you name it. Also a piece of lace that I ditched from another project earlier was used. I added some Liquid Pearls in different colors around the coloring.

Thank you for looking!

Happy Crafting,

Lisbeth Xxx

***
I join;
DisDigiDesigns - Include an animal
All Sorts #403 Anything Goes

5 kommentarer:

  1. this is very nice!
    hugs
    My blog : Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    SvarSlett
  2. A really lovely creation and such bright and welcoming colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for entering our challenge at allsorts z

    SvarSlett
  5. Such a bright and beautiful card! And the colouring is excellent! Thank you, Lisbeth!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...