15.02.2017

First Flower (Fabrika Fantasy DT)

New Releases from Fabrika Fantasy, and I have made swingcard for the digi First Flower


It was a joy coloring up this image, and I added some glitter stickles in the snow (not showing in the pics).




This was my first attempt making a card like this, and it was surprisingly easy! I didn't have a tutorial or template to help me, but by watching cards online I did figure it out pretty quick. 



For the scalloped edge around the image window I added liquid glue and sprinkled some glitter on.




Thank you for looking!

Crafty hugs,
Lisbeth
***
I join;
DisDigiDesigns - Include an animal
Inspiration Destination #122 Anything Goes

3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge :)
    Wendy x

    SvarSlett
  2. This is a beautiful card, such a fabulous design.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    SvarSlett
  3. Wow this is just amazing! Pretty colours and cute Image. I love the fancy fold and I would like to see you on my new challenge blog Do-Al(l) Kreatives with your fab creation.

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...