15.01.2017

Mushroom Elf (Fabrika Fantasy DT)




Mushroom Elf is colored up with Prismacolor pencils on plain, white paper. I got the idea for the background after playing to much «Bubble Witch Saga 3» on my phone… Well, I put the inspiration to use, didn’t I?



Facebook
Challenge Blog

 Card is 6 x 6 inches – pattern papers from my leftover-box I (I have like… 4 of them…). Colors on the last pic is a bit to much yellow...

I join following challenges;
Crafting With an Attitude #23 ATG
Challenge Up Your Life #57 Selfmade background
Brown Sugar Challenge #233 ATG

3 kommentarer:

  1. Great card! Beautiful colors. Thank you for sharing with us in CWAA
    BozenA DT CWAA

    SvarSlett
  2. Was für ein schöner Elf!
    Danke, dass du bei CUYL dabei bist.
    Liebe Grüße
    Steffie

    SvarSlett
  3. Very beautiful card and interesting background!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...