15.12.2016

Some DIY projects for Christmas


It's a new challenge over at 

Through The Purple Haze Challenges

 and it's a easy one :) 

#115 Anything Goes


I have made some new ornaments for the Christmas tree this year.


I used this tutorial for DIY paper star, but changed the width to 0,3 cm and the length to 11 cm. Instead of bending the strips like step 6 I let the strips cross on a earlier point in a appr. 90 degree angle


Tip 1:
 If you want pointed ends like I have here, cut them before starting on stage 6 in the tutorial :) It's easier to make nice tips at this point.

Tip 2:
Use different colors on the strips and different width. Thinner strips for the two you glue together in step 2&3 is a very pretty option :)



This year my Christmas tree will have 8 snowflakes like the two shown above, and 8 stars like the tutorial shows. I have a ton of them laying around now, so it will be hanging stars and snowflakes in different colors and sizes in every corner of the house when I get them up :) 

Thank you for looking :) 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...