10.11.2016

Horsey Holiday


I'm making Christmas cards whenever I have a chance to sit down for 30 minutes +.


This time I went to the Whimsy Stamps store and helped myself with some new digis :D


So here is Horsey Holiday from the new digi section


Colored with Prismacolors
Added more snowflakes with puffy white and added stickles
The diecut word (Christmas greetings in Norwegian) is ombre-colored with Promarkers and then embossed using clear UTEE with a dash of white UTEE

I join following challenges;



2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful card.
    My new challenge blog started yesterday, the card fits well with the topic. I hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/
    Hugs
    Kuni

    SvarSlett
  2. Herlig julekort, flott med snøen som daler ned:-)
    Takk for at du er med å scrapper med oss i Kreativ Scrapping:-)
    Hilsen fra DT Sigrid

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...