02.11.2016

Christmas is coming (Fabrika Fantasy DT)

Today I show you "Werewolves Chieftain" in a wintery scene. I picked this image to see if I was able to create a winterscene out of it- what do you think?


I did this coloring on some really old paper, so I'm a bit worried it can fall apart- it has been framed to avoid that.


So, why not jump over to Fabrika Fantasy Challenge Blog and join in?
Theme is

Thanks for looking :)
****
I join following challenges;
Stampin Royalty #352 Glitter Woohoo, I'm one of the Top Picks :)


3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous project. I love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful card with wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...