06.10.2016

Playing cards?

We have a new challenge over at Through The Purple Haze today, 

challenge #110 is...

Birthday!

I used "Gamer" Boy Playing Card Game from our sponsor KennyK. it has been awhile since I made a male card so I used some techniques I haven't used for ages as well. The papers really got some beating, tearing, distressing, sanding i.e. (Papers from Tim Holtz).




So jump on over to TTPH blog and check out the fabolous projects my teamies made :) And while you're there- why not join the challenge as well to have a chance to win some awesome images from our sponsor

KennyK Stamps
| Clear and Digi Stamps for Card Making, Scrapbooking & Paper Crafts

Always fun to play around with KennyK Stamps, and here are all the links;
Facebook Blog - Pinterest - Twitter - Instagram: KennyK Stamps

I join;


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...