01.10.2016

Monochrome with Broken Fairy Designs


Hi

It's time for a new challenge over at Broken Fairy Designs- and this time challengeblog and FB challenge have the same theme; Monochrome!


I have used Feeding The Ducks and went for a rustic look when I colored it up with my Prismacolors.



I sanded parts of the backing paper and distressed the edges. For the paper I colored on I used a paintbrush dipped in water to get a tearing edge. The flowers was colored from white to dark orange with Distress Markers and Distress Stains.

Pop over to the blog or to the FB group to see more fabolous creations from the BFD DT!

And don't forget to join the Anything Goes opt/ Monochrome challenge :)

I join following challenges:




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...