04.09.2016

Two projects for Broken Fairy Designs

Since I'm a few days behind with my blogpost- I put two projects into this post ;) 

First I'll show you the project for Broken Fairy Designs monthly FB Challenge. For a direct link to the challenge album click here :) 

Anything Goes with the optional twist Vintage/ Shabby Chic
(1st September - 30th September)

I colored  NIXIE with prismacolor pencils while I was on holiday by the ocean up north. Beautiful image!


I try to use the HUGE stack of DPs that I have collected over the years. I guess I have to make a whole lot of cards like this if I ever wanna see the bottom... A lace, some pearls, and a bit Frantage to get the shabby look. And of course; distressed edges :)

I join following challenges with this one;
-
-
-


And so for the 

(Two weeks starting September 3rd)


Here I use the image called Butterfly Cape.
This is not a coloring I'm proud of- I had totally forgotten the entire challenge so I colored her up in a hurry... Never again!

Background made by using Distress Stains, glimmer mist and faux stitches. 

I join following challenges with this one;
-
-
-


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...