22.09.2016

#109 Furry Friends

 Hiya!


Through The Purple Haze is back with a new challenge and here is my inspiration card.
I used this "oh-its-oh-so-cute" image from our sponsor Aurora Wings;


I used my Prismacolors and wanted one in pale pink/greywhite scale, and make the other two darker- so they became pink and purple :) A little lace and a diecut underneath the sentiment (Happy Birthday), a doily and some flowers with bling up in the corner. I also pierced the edges.

So jump over to

and get the chance to win some awesome images from our sponsor



Aurora Wings

AuroraWings Challenge Blog


*****
I enter following challenges;

Crafty Gals Corner challenges #90 Critters
Fresh Brewed Designs September: Animals
Inspiration Destination Challengeblog  #104 ATG
Wonderful Wednesdays September ATG



2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a cute card, wonderful colours.

    SvarSlett
  2. Super cute and fun. Love the pretty colours you use.
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...