08.11.2015

Tic Tac Toe and Happy Hour!


#71 Tic Tac Toe- 3 in a row

Welcome to a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog. Here is the Tic Tac Toe Board that you have to use for this challenge. You only need to use 3 in a row.



I have used the image LilMiss Sangria from the Happy Hour Collection. While I colored her I was singing along “Are you with me”, a song by Lost Frequencies. No Mexico or Margarita in my project, but inspired by the song; yes! But even though, many times I was wondering: why on earth picj this image with so much glass! Well, I needed practice coloring glass...
I colored her up with my Prismacolor pencils, fuzzy cut the image and added stickles. With so many colors going on I was really afraid, but it turned out ok. After all, its Happy Hour!

Will add my recipe later today when my other computer is up and running :)

Pop over to the Challenge Blog and join in!
Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog

You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...