01.11.2015

Cold Outside/ Hot Inside

New month and a new challenge over at 



November is, at least her in Norway, a nice time to start the heater inside. Because outside it's getting colder for every day. My car already have the winter tyres on, it has already been some accidents due to ice on roads- better safe than sorry!

Theme for the month is

Cold Outside/ Hot Inside


Our sponsor is
KennyK shop badge

I used “Prisoner of Love” from our sponsor KennyK, I just loved it from the moment I saw it! If this doesn’t make it a bit warmer inside, what would? *teehee*


It’s colored up with Prismacolor Pencils. 

Papers are Bo Bunny and Basic Grey.



So, remember to join in over at
Through The Purple  Haze Challenges

Thank you for looking, I love reading your thoughts about this project!

1 kommentar:

  1. Fabulous and fun card! Love the design and how you colored the image :o)

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...