11.10.2015

Monster Mash with Lacy Sunshine


Hi, new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challengeblog today!

 #69 MONSTER MASH



I have a hand injury, so to make life a bit easier for myself, I will share a coloring only with 
you today. Its difficult enough to sharpen my pencils, but I have to do something :)


Say hi to Dulcinea Sugar Skulls!




My recipe, as usual with Prismacolor pencils :)


Pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and have a look at all the beautiful cards from rest of the DT, and join us in the fun! You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...