01.10.2015

Glamzombie!


Hi everyone!

Its OCTOBER!!! The months passes by so quickly now that its hard to keep up! I assume thats better than waiting for the clock to tick, but it would be nice if it didnt go quite so fast lol



Through The Purple Haze is back with a new challenge today, and theme is

HALLOWEEN/MAGICAL



So if you dont "do" Halloween, you have an option :)

I am very found of "The Walking Dead", so when I had a chance to play with Glamzombie from our faboulous sponsor The East Wind, I was a very happy chick!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/theeastwind


Glamzombie was fun to color, but difficult with the variety of textiles and directions of them. But I think I did it ok.


The card is simple, the image, and some layers of black bazzill and a greenyellowish bazzill. For the edges I used my black gelatos and smeared it towards the center. I made an background for the image using a picture as color inspiration, keeping the colors in greenyellowish and grey. 

Pop by 
to see all the stunning projects your DT has for you and join us!

Thanks for visiting :)



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...