07.09.2015

Oh I am sooooo happy!


OOoooh I am soooo happy today! I can finally announce that I am MIC Guest DT!!!
That is HUGE for me! And I am especially happy to have Lucy with me on this journey! I am sure we will have a blast, cause this is really a dream come true!



So I welcome you all to
September Colouring Challenge

Pop over to Make It Colorful to find the challenge SHADES OF BLACK

Since I already had this little cutie printed I used her for this challenge.
Mini Gothilia Digi Stamp

lisbeth

Sometimes the idea is easy, and the doing a bit more difficult (yeah, my braincells all excited about being on this wonderful team had a hard time letting me focus on my creative process *lol*). But I went for it! For me, Mini Gothilia have a clumsy little "Did I do that?" expression on her face. So she accidently made some stars fall down... Wooops!

I used a punch on the white paper in the upper right corner so the black card base shows through. Then I punched the stars out from a grey bazzill, added more stars to the top and rest of them falling down.

Mini Gothilia is colored up with Prismacolor Pencils; White, Cool Grey 10%-90% and Black. "Woops!" is made on computer (in Word).

Thank you for popping by, and I would love a comment from YOU! Yes, you! :)

Hugs!

I enter following challenges:
Haunted Design House: The Nights are drawing in (some dark forces must be working here eh?)
KBD Aloha Friday Challenge #55 - In The Sky


4 kommentarer:

  1. Grattis <3 och superfint kort. Suverän färgläggning och snygg layout

    SvarSlett
  2. Hey! I saw this in the MIC FB group! First off congratulations!! Second this is AWESOME!!! You've got some amazing coloring skills, you're gonna fit right in with the MIC team!
    Mahalo for playing in our Aloha Friday Challenge with Kitty Bee Designs

    SvarSlett
  3. Fabulous Dark creation. Thanks for joining us in the dungeon at Haunted Design House.

    SvarSlett
  4. One of my favorite images from the Mini Monstaz set. Super cute! Love the black and white.
    Thanks for playing along with in the dungeon at HDH.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...