27.09.2015

Mermaids and Christmas

Hi, time for a new challenge over at the 


#68 CHRISTMAS UNDER THE SEA 


I have two projects to show you today, so better get started! 


First up my main project featuring Peppa Minty Mer, a new digi! Isn't she incredible cute? I fell in love instantly and started one of my most insane coloringsessions EVER! I have no idea how many hours I spent on her and the background- but it was soooo worth it!

I had great use of an old "Create And Learn" class for this coloring. I didnt wanted to make a total mess out of my beautiful coloring (I am sooo proud of this one!), so kept the design simple.

I enter Peppa Minty Mer to following challenges:

Crafts 4 Eternity : #245 Water

-------
My second project is Pearl Lotus Syren, not a new one, but still not so old. A beautiful image that I colored mainly in black/white, but added some red details and skintone.


I embellished with some punched snowflakes from both white bazzill and vellum, and curled them up using a pen thats out of ink... I didnt find my real tool for this. Yes, I'm a messy one! Some red stickles in the center, heatembossed the sentiment with "Snowflake" and added bling. Finished!



Hugs,
Lisbeth


3 kommentarer:

  1. Both of these are just gorgeous Lisbeth and I completely recognised the Create and Learn background. Must get on with completing mine - still on July's!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    SvarSlett
  2. Your cards are both so beautiful. Amazing job coloring them.
    xx Bonnie - DT sis

    SvarSlett
  3. gorgeous cards :) thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity hugsx

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...