01.09.2015

Birthday with TTPH

Hi, it's September already! 
I have never experienced a month go by so fast as August did! I still try to catch my breath.

Over at Through The Purple Haze we have a new challenge for you and the theme is BIRTHDAY!

I have used a freebie called Cheryl from our sponsor this month. With the cocktail in her hand she is ready to be the center of the party!


I am so pleased with the purple color I managed to get for her dress! I have used a little piece of a scrap paper that has been in my way for quite some time, and a paper I used to protect my desk when I was distressing a diecut ages ago. So this is a true "use your scraps" card :) I made a double bow from a beautiful ribbon to go with the digi.


https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ZuriDigitalStamps

Our sponsor Zuri have a wide range of digis over at the SHOP and loads (and loads of loads!) of freebies over at the blog. Make sure to use a Zuri image to be in the draw for Winner/Top 3! And you have the entire month of September to get your project done and added to OUR CHALLENGE


Hope to see you soon!

--- I'll join following challenges:

TBA

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...