19.08.2015

Weird and Whimsical- this is my place!

Hello, busy days for me with a lot going on. I'm moving, so living in chaos and when even more is added to the pile of things to deal with... I'm 3 days late with my project! 

Welcome to




I used Ronnie (click her name), one of the Bad Girls. And I wanted to use her, and her attitude, to make this for my craftroom door. My cats LOVES to play around in there, hopefully they stay out... after learning to read. Well, thats my next project LOL :)

Ronnie is colored up with Prismacolor pencils, and I made my own scenery. Not perfect at all, but its my first time trying something like this and we all have to start somewhere. 

I lost track of the colors I used, so have to do some reconstruction before I add the recipe for you. But I remember using my Dymo, and black, bluegrey-ish and red Bazzill. And close-to-dry-crackle paint for the chicken wire stencil ;)

Here is the recipe:


Pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and have a look at all the beautiful cards from rest of the DT, and join us in the fun! You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free!

I'll join following challenges:

Fab 'n' Funky  #270 Things With Wings
Shopping Our Stash - #215 Layer It On Me



3 kommentarer:

  1. What a fun card. Love the stencil and your colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    SvarSlett
  2. Love your card, great job with the background and the stencil, Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash for the "layer it on me" challenge.

    SvarSlett
  3. Brilliant card....great image and colours...Thank you for Joining us @ Fun n funky...Julieannex

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...