18.06.2015

Eleanor and Pickles Through The Years Bloghop


 (This bloghop starts over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog)

Late one night in June of 2012, Heather Valentin was on the phone with her best friend and was drawing, like many of us do when talking on the phone, and the result, the first Eleanor and Pickles image – Eleanor and Pickles Book of Spells. The first image of Eleanor by herself, was Eleanor Bookworm.

Now, 3 years later, Eleanor and Pickles make up the largest category of images created by Heather Valentin for Lacy Sunshine Stamps. Eleanor and Pickles along with various other character friends, like Tilly the dinosaur, have had many adventures over the past 3 years and Heather continues to draw new images of these delightful characters. 

Over the next 2 days, the Lacy Sunshine DT gals will be celebrating Eleanor and Pickles 3rd Anniversary/Birthday with our Through The Years Blog Hop. Please come hop along with us to win some “Pickletastic” prizes and see some Heather’s favorite Eleanor and Pickles images. You can visit Lacy Sunshine Shoppe to view the entire range of images available for purchase.

------
Hi! 
You should have visited Lisa right before me, so if you didnt do that, please go back :)
  

MY PROJECT

I have had a moneysaver laying around among my "if and when"- stuff. Once and awhile it has come to sight, and stucked away again. Well, with this digi I knew time had come. It's now or never :)

I wrapped a piece of cardstock around the can, tied a ribbon around it and decorated with some flowers, leaves and pearls. I colored up the image and layered it on some cardstock. I also printed a little warning and added to the panel. After all, this money is guarded by ELEANOR AND PICKLES LIL' DEVILS



The image is colored with Prismacolor Pencils.
Unfortunatly, my youngest daughter ran off with my little notepaper were colors was listed, but if you are interested in the list I will do my best figuring them out :)

(Other supplies: Leaves from Storyteller, flowers from Wild Orchid Craft I think, Bazzill, ribbon from a "one dollar shop". Pearls from stash)

Thank you for looking and leaving a comment :)
Next Sunshine Girl to visit is...

drumroll
...
...
...




20 kommentarer:

  1. What a great project love the colouring and the flowers around the top
    Lynne x

    SvarSlett
  2. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.

    SvarSlett
  3. Great project, colouring and design.

    SvarSlett
  4. Hi,

    Congrats on the 3th anniversary of Eleanor and Pickels. Great card you have made.

    hugs
    Claudia

    SvarSlett
  5. You did an adorable job with this. It brought a great smile to my face when I saw it. Great job.

    SvarSlett
  6. Yay, I wouldn't dare touching :)

    SvarSlett
  7. great idea nobody will be daring to pick the money out gr monique

    SvarSlett
  8. Great project! I guess Pickles would be protecting that saved money! Fabulous!

    SvarSlett
  9. That sentiment is perfect for this project - and just the right image too. Love it.

    SvarSlett
  10. What a great idea to recycle an old bank/money saver. It looks great and your image is lovely!

    SvarSlett
  11. wow your cards are just so gorgeous love them all my favourite images are the elenor and pickles so a great blog hop for me xx hugs lorrain

    SvarSlett
  12. This is adorable and creative!

    SvarSlett
  13. What a great project!! I love it very much!

    SvarSlett
  14. Great idea, fits the image too!

    SvarSlett
  15. This is fabulous and great idea, I'm loving it.

    SvarSlett
  16. You give this image stunning colours. great combine!
    Dora

    SvarSlett
  17. A cute little devil isn't she. Love your coloring. I am hopping along the Lacy Sunshine Blog Hop.

    SvarSlett
  18. Lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop

    SvarSlett
  19. This is just fabulous Lisbeth - love the gorgeous little devil!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...