01.06.2015

Bright Colors with TTPHC (DT) and an Announcement!

Hi everyone!
I'm back with Through The Purple Haze and now as owner of this blog! With me as Co-Owner I have the lovely Lucy that has been part of the DT for a long time :)

Theme for May:

#86 BRIGHT COLORS


For the month of May we have Lacy Sunshine as sponsor, so it's from home to home for me :)

Pop by the shoppe to have a look, there are many new digis now! 

I had a play with Monster Boo, and I had a really hard time coloring up this little monster. Cute she is, but somehow I found her very difficult to color up


I made an albumcover for my youngest daughter Thea- she loved Monster Boo when she spotted it and wanted her on her album.


And here it is after Thea had finished decorating :) She loves playing around with glue, and I can't stop her, can I? 



So, pop over to
 and have a look at all the lovely creations from the DT :)

Hugs,
Lisbeth

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...