27.05.2015

For a big brother? (Outlawz Sketch DT)

Hi you :)

May is soon over for this time, and it's time for one last babythemed card from me this time around.

I don't know WHY I picked this image to play with, and I must admit I procrastinated this project as long as I could. How on earth would this image fit to a baby theme?? Well, it finally hit me like a lightning! A card for a big brother!!!

So, here is image and sentiment from The Greatest Joy- set, kindly provided by our sponsor.

Isn't this bubbleblowing mouse cute? I colored him up with my Prismacolor Pencils. I kept the design as simple as I could. And yet again I found myself in trouble when coloring the bubbles... I almost got it this time! Practice, practice...

Here is the sketch
(I dropped the ribbon-details)


We are sponsored by

Deedee's Digis is giving a prize of $25 to her shop!!



Hope to see you over at

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...