24.05.2015

#59 Tic Tac Toe with Lacy Sunshine




Today I am naughty, very naughty... 
I have used the Limited Edition digi "Rory Goes To Prom" for this card that my daughter will have for her birthday. Today :) 15 years ago I became a mom! Wow, time flies! In 2000 May 24th was filled with thunder and rain, the power went out on the hospital for a short moment as well. With me inside! Thankfully I was ALMOST to busy to notice...



I used the "ribbon- LS image- handcolored image"option as a base, and also used a flower, diecuts and DP


And here is our Tic Tac Toe, use whatever row/column you wish, maybe one of the diagonals? 



Pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and have a look at all the beautiful cards from rest of the DT, and join us in the fun! You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free!

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...