19.04.2015

Pyjamarama Blog Hop LS




Today at Lacy Sunshine we are taking part in a Pjyama Party blog hop! 

So if you just came across my post, you might consider to start over at the Lacy Sunshine Blog :)

-*-*-*-

I have made a shadowbox project using the digi called Sweet puppy Dreams from the Stitched Collection and it can be found in the shoppe. Isn't this a beautiful little puppy??? 

(Thanks to Thea for setting up this scene with some of her stuffed animals)

I have used Distress Inks to create the background on watercolor paper. My daughter Thea wanted a simple frame over her bed, and she also decided the colorscheme. Purple and bluegreens are her favorite colors (it runs in the family), so I wasn't out of comfortzone at all :) For the stitches I used white Sakura Glaze pen.


I resized the image, so from one end of the bone to the other it measures 5 1/8" (or appr. 13 cm).
My image was coloured using Prismacolor Pencils. Colors listed in the recipe below. 


I hope you like what I have to share with you today and would like to leave me a comment as I like to read what you think :) And as a bonus: I will draw a winner among the comments! The winner will get a digital image or a digital paperpack of their choice from the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe! 

Here is the line up for the hop in case you get a little lost

6 - Lisbeth (DT) - http://www.skaperlyst.blogspot.no/ (You are here)
Now please hop on over to CINDY to continue with the hop.
We hope you enjoy taking part and get lots of inspiration along the way. 

Thanks for hopping with us :)



Hugs :)

27 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute project just lovely. Thanks for sharing your inspiration

    SvarSlett
  2. Such a little cutie looks lovely in the frame. X

    SvarSlett
  3. So precious! He makes an adorable decoration for Baby's room!

    Julie

    SvarSlett
  4. This puppy is so colorful and so adorable

    SvarSlett
  5. This is a real 'awwww' creation...adorable and cute.xxx{My Personal Blog}

    SvarSlett
  6. Lisbeth, this is so cute! Your coloring is fantastic!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    SvarSlett
  7. Adorable project Lisbeth! I love the vibrant colors!

    SvarSlett
  8. How sweet! This would make a cute addition to any baby's room. Love the coloring! :)

    SvarSlett
  9. I love the background you created. This is so cute. Love the purple and blue.

    SvarSlett
  10. What a cute card...love the image and how you coloured it.

    SvarSlett
  11. Little guy is looking fabulous with your colors and design.

    SvarSlett
  12. Dette er utrolig søtt. Liker det innrammede motivet. Perfekt for et barnerom. Klem Bettina x

    SvarSlett
  13. so cute...hop hop x carol

    SvarSlett
  14. OOO I love shadow boxes and yours is fantastic!

    SvarSlett
  15. I bet your daughter just loved this. I like the colors you used. They invite sweet dreams. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    SvarSlett
  16. cute, great colors..
    Hugs

    SvarSlett
  17. Amazing. And this image is perfect! I want it!

    SvarSlett
  18. Love the colours you have used on this ,so sweet.♥

    SvarSlett
  19. Lovely work. Thank you for your inspiration on this blog hop.

    SvarSlett
  20. Too cute. Great colouring and design. Judy

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...