14.03.2015

Tea Rose Fairy


Seems like my personal blogger-troll has been playing tricks on me, without me knowing... Well; payback! Here is my post... some days to late...

Welcome to a new sketch with the Outlawz!


Hannah Lynn is our sponsor for the entire month, so you have a good chance to be our lucky winner :)


Prize is $10 Gift Certificate to the store
-----
This time I used an image from our sponsor, the beautiful Tea Rose Fairy! 


I don't know why, but this card was difficult to photoshoot.
Tea Rose Fairy is colored with Prismacolor pencils on Kraft (Bazzill). I used leftover DPs, and added some red roses and leafs, and a red ribbon.

Here is the sketch, what do you make out of it?


Hope to see your creation over at The Outlawz community :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...