04.03.2015

Sketch with The Outlawz

Hi, it's Wednesday again, and a new sketch over at
The Outlawz



Sponsor for March is Hannah Lynn Art that give our lucky winner a $10 Gift Certificate to the store!

Visit shop HERE 

For this week's challenge I decided to use an image from Lacy Sunshine that I colored up last year. I used Promarkers to color up this one :) My beloved teamies used images from our sponsor, so I am kind of the black shep of the Sketch family this week *lol*


Image is called Snowy Owl Ethereal Enchantress and she is accompanied by dP from Pion, some punched snowflakes and glitter (shows poorly...). For the base I used white bazzill, and for the layers Kraft.

Here is the sketch, can't wait to see what you make out of it :)


Thanks for looking, welcome back :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...