29.03.2015

Lacy Sunshine DT; Butterfly kisses and springtime wishes



Hi,
it's a new challenge over at 

and since it's the end of March;

Butterfly Kisses And Springtime Wishes

I had noooo idea what a dragon fruit was, what it looked like or even the most basic; that it existed! before this cutie was given me *lol* I decided to go my own way (as I usually do), and colored her in orange/red - after all; her hair looks like fire. And according to Chinese Mythology I'm a fire dragon.
(I bet that was very useful information for you *LOL*)

So here she is; Nevalth Dragon Fruit from the Flower Pot Pretties-line;

Cardbase measures 6" X 4". "Stamped" some Distress Inks on a non-stick sheet, and sprinkled some water over for the background. Doily is a diecut (Cheery Lynn). Punched out some butterflies with a MS punch, and colored them with my pencils.


Here is the recipe;



Pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and take a look at all the beautiful cards from the DT, and join us in the fun! You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free!

Thanks for looking :)
Xxx





1 kommentar:

  1. This is just gorgeous Lisbeth. (I too have no idea what a dragon fruit looks like!)

    Hugs, Vannessa

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...