15.03.2015

Go green with Lacy Sunshine


Hi!

When this post go live, I am to be found at the local equistrian center where my oldest daugther will start in her very first showjumping competition! I cross all my fingers (and toes) that she and the horse, Persille (Parsley in English), have a great day together :)


It's a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine, and this time it's a certain color to use. 

LET'S GO GREEN!


To be honest, green is one of my favorite colors. But green only? Noooo.... I need purple/  lilac/ violet as well... So here is what I came up with;

And so there is no mistake; the darkest DP is green! Dark green/brownish to be exactly. It just doesn't show that good. I added some green stickles to the clover in her hairbow, and some glitter to the coins... After all; this lovely girl is known by the name 
LUCK OF THE IRISH ENCHANTRESS :)

She is colored up with Prismacolor pencils, and actually my first attempt with a new technique with the pencils. I like to call it a success ;) Here is a "in progress"-pic;




 Pop over to the Lacy Sunshine Challenge blog and take a look at all the beautiful cards from the DT, and join us in the fun! You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free!



See you soon!

Hugs,
Lisbeth

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...