01.02.2015

You have my heart... with Lacy Sunshine


 Hi :)



We have a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challengeblog, and this time the theme is "Have a heart"I have used the beautiful Zoe's Love for this card, made for my better half. With such a cutie on a card for a man I made it pretty CAS-like. 



I have used my prismacolor softcore pencils (listed below), printed the sentiment using Word and added a diecutted heart. The heart is colored using Distress Stains, and then heatembossed with clear UTEE that I have cracked up a little.


 Pop over to the challenge blog and take a look at all the beautiful cards from the DT, and join us in the fun! You don't have to use an image from Lacy Sunshine Stamps to join us, but we love it when you do! And don't forget the loyalty programme in which if you used a LS image in the last challenge you can claim the current giveaway for free!

Prismacolors used: 
Skin: Light Peach, Peach, Burnt Ochre, Nectar, Henna. Hair: Bronze, Sepia, Espresso
Eyes, tights: Indigo Blue, Copenhagen Blue, True Blue, Non- Photo Blue Dress: Beige Rose, Clay Rose, Black Cherry Heart, bow: Blush Pink, Carmine Red, Crimson Red, Crimson Lake, Black Raspberry

1 kommentar:

  1. This is so cute and wonderfully coloured Lisbeth!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...