19.02.2015

Noah's Ark

The Outlawz have a new sketch for you, and here is my attempt to meet it. For the last 2 weeks I have been moving, and have a really BAD internet... I have NEVER experienced such a naughty connection before, I really hope it gets better SOON! So I keep my posts simple while I wait... and wait... and wait...


Our lovely sponsor for February is The Stamping Boutiqe, and wow! The DT got some really beautiful digis to play with :) And for our lucky winner; 2 digis of your own choice, and a third one if you used an image from TSB! 

And the sketch to play with:


A close up:

I have used my Prismacolors for this one, with a little help from my 4 year old :)

Pop over to The Outlawz and play along, we would love to see what you create :)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...