24.11.2014

TTPH #69; Anything Goes with Lacy Sunshine as sponsor

Hi to all of you!! When did this blog go live last time? Back in July... But now I'm back in crafting again, hopefully I will stick to it ;) Just let me have some time to get back in the game *teehee* New camera to get used to, new editing programme, and new craftspace as well. Lot of things to get to know. And I have to touch up my coloring skills as well. I dont think my markers like me anylonger.


Through The Purple Haze is sponsored by Lacy Sunshine this week, and I have "Patchy Penny's Snowflake" to show you :) 





I didnt list the colors used, but my coloring medium is Promarkers/Flexmarkers. Designpapers by Inkido, a Prima flower treated with Ice Resin and 3 pearls. Some Stickles (Baby Blue) on the snowflakes.


Thanks for stopping by, and remember to join us over at TTPH :)

Hugs xxx

1 kommentar:

  1. Synes det ser ut som om du og tusjene er veldig gode venner jeg ;-) Flott motiv, og digget papiret du har brukt på kortet.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...