07.07.2014

Monochromatic Thank You card (Through The Purple Haze, DT)

Hi all of you :)


This week we have a monochromatic challenge for you over at


And our sponsor is

I got the following image to color up :)

I think I missed the midnight sun very very much when I colored this one, or at least when I picked the colors ;)

I used my trusted Pro- and Flexmarkers;
Rosewood (F), Firebrick (F), Burnt Orange, Orange, Mango, Peach, Soft Peach. 
After coloring, I ran it through the printer to get the sentiment on it. I layered my colored image on Natural Bazzill, and used a peachcolored Bazzill as cardbase.

So, are you up for a monochrome challenge? 
Yes? 
Head on over to the challengeblog and join in :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...