04.07.2014

Do you want a cherry pie? (Brown Sugar DT)

Peek a boo!!
Its Friday and Team As turn to inspire you over at


With us we have our sponsor

And theme is: 
ANYTHING GOES

That caught your attention I hope ;)

I had a play with a digi called Cherry Pie from our sponsor.
I colored it up using Promarkers, and decided to use it for my September page in my birthday calender.

I made a tag with a receipe for Cherry Pie, MAYBE I will try make it for the first time now that I have it handy? I also got rid of some scrap papers, and emptied a Glossy Accent bottle that has bugged me for quite some time. Cant wait to open my new one ;)

Well, thats it for this time :)
Hope you have a wonderful July and find time for some crafting!!!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...