14.07.2014

1 YEAR!!!! Congrats Through The Purple Haze Challenges!!!



Holy cow, 1 year! 
I have not been on the designteam the entire year, but it sure feels like a lifetime! The good way!
I'm so happy for you Anita and Fiona!!! Congratulation!!!

It set for a 7 day long celebration, so please check the daily posting over at 
to make sure you get all the details with you :) 

PLEASE NOTE:
 This is part of a bloghop! So if you just popped by and want to join, make sure to start over at the challenge blog (Monday posting). If you already follow the bloghop, you just visited Darcy. I hope you left a comment to her (and the girls before her) including the magic word to be in for a prize :)

Today we have

with us as sponsor!!! And for the first time ever, I have colored an image from Betty! It sure will not be the last one- I have purchased some others ;)

I had "Confetti London" to play with, and she is sooo happy!!! Sentiment says "Happy Birthday".


I kept the design simple, but with a lot of colors. Happy colors!

Pro/Flex used:
Burnt Orange, Mango, Peach, Soft Peach
Midnight Blue, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue
Sunflower, Raw Sienna, Walnut, Umber
Warm Grey 1-5, +++

Next stop in the blog hop is Fiona. Hope you have a fun hop! 

19 kommentarer:

  1. This is one "Happy" card, I love it xxx Sylvia DT TTPH

    SvarSlett
  2. Hi Lisbeth!! What a fabulous card you have made for this birthday celebration!! I just want to party myself looking at this lovely girl!! I can't tell you much I've enjoyed getting to know you this past year!! Hope we will be friends forever!!
    Hugs from your teamie!
    Darcy

    SvarSlett
  3. Fantastic card!! She is definitely ready to party! Love everything about it..... She's about excited as me!!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    SvarSlett
  4. Outstanding card and coloring!!

    SvarSlett
  5. This paper is perfect for Confetti London! I love it!! And the Simply Betty image is colored beautifully. Everything matches so well. I think this is a very Happy Birthday card that anyone would love to receive!

    SvarSlett
  6. Lisbeth this is just adorable. Love the image and Happy Birthday to the TTPH blog.
    Pam

    SvarSlett
  7. Lisbeth this a gorgeous card. I love the colours so bold and lovely and as always some brilliant coloring! Thanks so much for being part of the TTPHC team. For your support and knowledge and for being a great friend xx

    SvarSlett
  8. LOVE your BIRTHDAY card. Your colors are wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card. It made me happy.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    SvarSlett
  9. Love, Love, Love your card, gorgeous and so fitting for this day!
    Carla.......hugs

    SvarSlett
  10. I wondered what you would com up with and im not disapointed at all...its just fab....

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    SvarSlett
  11. Fantastic card, this is such a cool image. Happy Birthday TTPH. x

    SvarSlett
  12. WOW this is a super card for the Birthday week, Thanks for sharing, Hazel (Didos) x

    SvarSlett
  13. Oh what a wonderful "Birthday" card you have created. Love that image and your coloring is wonderful. I love blog hops they are so much fun.
    Linda K.
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  14. Super Birthday card! I love all the color!

    SvarSlett
  15. What an excited Birthday girl, she is and her cute kitty, too, fantastic card hun xxx

    SvarSlett
  16. So happy to share your first Birthday celebration with you and your wonderfully inspiring TTPH design team. TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    SvarSlett
  17. This is a Happy Girl for sure = thanks your for the Birthday Celebration at TTPH blog - I just found this challenge and hop today! Enjoy your week!

    SvarSlett
  18. Love this card, loving the backing papers.
    hugs
    jo xxx

    SvarSlett
  19. She looks so happy. Perhaps she is going to Through the Purple Haze's Birthday party. Great card.

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...