01.06.2014

Summer lovin' with Just Inspirational (DT)

Hello JUNE!!! 
I cant believe how fast time goes! May has been a busy month for me, but finally its over- another pace is ahead- busy and more demanding. 

New month means a new Monthly Challenge over at Just Inspirational, and for June the theme is

SUMMER

I'm sad to announce that I'm stepping down as a DT member @ JIC, so this is my last card. At least for now, I hope to return when life settles.
Thanks to Valou and Siân for having me on the team, it has been a pleasure all the way. We stay in touch :)

So, over to this card of mine :)
What about a catnap in the gras? This cute little fellow is "Sleepy Cat" from one of our sponsors this month; Time for Tea Design.


Doesnt the cat look peaceful? 

Its a 3 D card, and I printed and colored some gras before adhering it to the card, in front off and on the back of the first fold. The cat itself is layered on 3mm gluepads, so added gras and leafs in front and behind of the image as well. The flowers was added at last, after the lace and ribbon. The DP I used is from Basic Grey.


Make sure to pop over to 
and add your summer creation there!

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed the visit :)

Best wishes,
Lisbeth

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...