11.06.2014

Outlawz Sketch (DT); Shave The World and Georgia The Brave from The Stamping Chef



Seems like my post for last weeks Sketch went missing? Well, I add it at the bottom of this post, so at least you can have a look at it :)


We are sponsored by the amazing 




And our ongoing Sketch, starting today is this beauty:


Here is my take, using Shave The World- she was a freebie I snagged a while back :)
I kept it pretty monochrome, and with the glossy paper as bricks I got the feeling of SPA treatment... Or at least, a very clean bathroom ;)


The recipe is easy; Bazzill (Powder Blue), my coloring paper, and leftovers from my project that I published Monday. Yeah, and some small epoxy stickers up in the corner. 

Except the skintone colors (my regular Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn+ Pastel Pink combo), I used Aquamarine (Flexmarker) and Ice Grey 3 for the towels and the shaving foam (added Blender for the foam). 

I'd like to join:
And this was the result

.......
Last weeks sketch was this one:

And this is the card I made with it, using Georgia The Brave.
Its on my desk, reminding me about taking small steps and avoid negative thoughts. A therapy card, sort of speak :)


Details TBA.

Best wishes,
Lisbeth

1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...