19.06.2014

My Heart Pieces DT; Anything But A Card with Artist Ankhi

Some months ago I applied for a spot over at My Heart Pieces DT, and yeah! I did it! 
Priyanka is the talented artist behind the ethnical digistamps that just SCREAM; Make me colorful! :) At least thats what I hear them yelling ;)

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenges

DT Badge

You can visit the store HERE.

And my first project is: Artist Ankhi ! Isnt she lovely? I decided to keep adding flowers around her, more and more of them. The box can never be closed again, but I now have a lovely wooden box displayed in my livingroom :)


The box is from a set of 5 that I found back in 1993 while visiting Poland. I sanded it down, painted it with Gesso, then Distress Paint Picked Raspberry and then a layer of Glimmer Glam in the color Burgundy. 

By the way, did I mentioned that we have a challenge starting today? No?
Its
Anything But A Card

A close up of the image




Since Blogger,the unpredictable Blogger, deleted my origial post after scheduling some weeks ago, I have lost my supplylist and list of colors used.
What I know for sure is that I used Promarkers and Flexmarkers as coloring medium, and flowers of a wide range of brands. The DP in the bottom of the box is K&Company and the huuuge rose is from -Nille (original white, but colored with a mist).

Make sure to pop by the challengeblog  and join our challenge with your anything but a card project :)




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...