08.06.2014

Lazy Sunshine Blogchallenge #35: Gothic and/or untraditional haircolors etc

Sunday, its hot outside and I think at least 50 mosquitos had their success in feeding on me last night. Itchy, itchy! Some relief I have found in placing a warmed up teaspoon were they bit me :) Nice when such an easy thing actually works!


Its time for # 35 over at

and we want to see 

GOTHIC and/or UNTRADITIONAL HAIRCOLORS etc


I played with my namesister, Victorian Lizabeth, gave her green hair and a eyecolor best described as redbrown. I ended up using her on a matchbox decorated with DP from Melissa Frances a lace and some feathers.


It looks a bit strange on the photo, but the feathers looks different in RL. Must be Mr Nikon playing me a trick.

Jump on over to Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog to see what my amazing teamies has come up with, and join the party!

Hugs,
Lisbeth


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...