25.06.2014

I'm not the angel you think I am! *Outlawz Sketch (DT)*


Hello lovelies! I'm back with a card for Sketch team over at

And our lovely sponsor is
Its sad that this is the last week we are sponsored by this amazing sponsor! I have had tons of fun with the images from The Stamping Chef!

This time I used Angelic Angel Ann. My intention from the start was to use her for a sympathycard, but I obviously was not into that kind of cardmaking! The card was almost done, coloring almost finished. The halo suddenly was colored in light grey... Her skintone and lipcolor is nothing close eighter. And the diecut turned out black.... Sorry, not a sympathy card at all! 


Behind the image I hid a little tag;

All text is written in Word using one of the Jellyka-fonts that I love. "Sorry" was cut out using craftknife, then heatembossed using clear embossingpowder. Did I burn my fingers? Yes... So I was quick finding one of my tweezers... to line up the letters I glued them to a small strip of plastic- if you zoom in you should be able to see it. For the tag's text I colored the edges with the same markers as the cloud, and added Stickles "Frosted Lace" here as well. 

Close up:
I added some glossy accent and a glitter to her wings and halo. And Im so pleased with how the colorcombo for wings and dress turned out! Happy accidents DO occure *lol*  But my thoughts about the hair is the total opposite: its a disaster! I have no idea what I was doing there... Better try fix that! Please check back later to see the repair.
AND HERE IS THE HAIR REPAIR:
Well, thats almost all for this time. Take a look at our sketch below, and have a play with us:) 

Here is this weeks sketch:


What I used for this card:
Black bazzill, leftover DPs
Spellbinder die, Glossy Accent +Crystal Snow glitter from Stampendous , Stickles Frosted Lace, black string, plastic strip, clear embossing powder

Promarkers used:
Skin: Nutmeg (Flex), Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink
Hair: Cinnamon, Cocoa, Chestnut
Dress/wings: Tan, March Hare (LE), Antique White (Flex)
Cloud, eyes, details: Blue Grey 2 (Flex), Rock Pool (LE)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...