22.06.2014

Happy Birthday with Pickles Love Cupcake (DT Lacy Sunshine)


Hello everyone :)

This fortnight we have 
ANYTHING GOES 
over at


and it happens to be the birthday of Eleanor and Pickles! 
So I had a play with Pickles Love Cupcake, and wow! He is such a fun little fellow to play with!
Perfect image for a little boy and his 4th birthday :)


I had a lot of fun with this one, and if you look closely you will see that something has been added to the cupcake. Can you figure out what? No, not the hearts ;)


Glossy accent, yes. For his eyes and the hearts. And...  clear UTEE. I think it was a really clever idea *lol*


I think I have a thingy using 3d gluepads and STRONG colors this summer lol

What I used:
Bazzill (orange and green)
DP from 7 Dots Studio and a scrap piece from stash
Glossy Accent, UTEE (no heatembossing), 3 d gluepads, sentiment made in Word

Promarkers:
Orange: Burnt Sienna, Orange, Pumpkin, Gold, Pineapple Crush
Blue: True Blue, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue
Green: Pine, Emerald, Bright Green, Meadow Green

Head over to the challengeblog (if you haven't been there already) or get crafty ;)



1 kommentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...