17.06.2014

Fantasy scene with Fifi FlirtyDust (Lacy Sunshine DT)

"Anyone up for a fantasy project with cute furballs?" That was the question lovely Heather asked. I jumped on it, and I had such a great time in my craftroom making one of the brand new hobgobbins colorful :)

In the wor(l)d of fantasy, let the colors flow!


Isnt she ADORABLE?
Her name is Fifi FlirtyDust from the Hobgobbi family. She, and her family, are now available over at the store :)


The background is simple, I used one of my orange mists (with glimmer that does not show...) and used my heatgun to make it dry quickly. The trees and the log is from the set Camping Digi Bits


In the image above you can easily see that its a 3D scene. The log is popped up with 2 mm gluepads. Moving foreward in the scene, the orange grass is glued to the cardbase fold in the botton, and with 3 mm gluedots. The tree is popped up with gluedots, and Fifi popped even more :) At last, the two pieced pink grass is popped in front of Fifi. 
*****To be honest, I wished I had 3 hands (or even better; 4 hands) when getting this scene together ;)*****

To avoid the front tree and Fifi to fall back (or curl up), I folded thin paperstrips and attached behind them- and the other end to the orange background.

Oh, wait a second! I have a little guest designer with me today :) Thea loves coloring the same image as Im working on, so here is her takes;


What I used;
Papers: Bazzill cardstock (Natural), Color Copy for printing and coloring
Coloring medium: promarkers
Supplies: 3D gluepads, Sakura Glaze pen, Stickles Glitter (Fruit Punch), Glue Pad, glitter powder, Perfect Pearls Mists (Mandarin)

Promarkers/Flexmarkers used:
Greens: Pine, Emerald, Bright Green
Lilac: Maroon, Boysenberry, Peony
Pinks: Shocking Pink, Cerise
Blues: True Blue, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue
Orange: Orange, Pumpkin, Gold


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...