09.06.2014

#45: Show some attitude; Riding the dragon with alcohol inks (Through The Purple Haze DT)

Hi :)
Its a new week, and I have a DT project for TTPH  to show you today :) 



Theme this week is

SHOW SOME ATTITUDE

and we're sponsored by

I had the pleasure of playing with "Riding Dragon", and I made my own background using alcohol inks and heat embossing.


Im so pleased how this turned out, both coloring and the background :)
This is a project that will stay with me forever, in a frame. 


According to Chinese horoscope, I'm a Fire Dragon. Not much fire here, more the opposite :)
But one thing for sure, coloring this digi made me addicted, I didnt wanna stop adding layers of colors. I know for sure that I will use this digi again, and then it will be a long time project :)

I join following challenges;


Supplies used:
A glossy paper (not sure if it was ment for alcohol inks or not) and brown bazzill
Alcohol inks including Silver metallic
Snowflake embossingpowder

Tim Holtz snowflake stamp
Promarkers
3D gluedots (3mm) to pop up the digi
And appr. 8 hours coloring digi, and 30 minuts for the background


Promarkers used:
Skin: Coral, Oatmeal, Blush+ Pastel Pink Hair: Twilight Sky, Icicle
Greens: Marsh Green, Apple Cider, Forest Green, Pressed Leaf, Fresh Meadow, Frosted Leaf. Twilight Sky and Umber in darkest shadows. Leather/browns: Umber, Tawny Owl, Grey Squirrel. 
Best way to explain what colors used where is: I HAVE NO IDEA :p



2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow - great coloring of the image! :)
    Have a lovely day, Lisbeth...

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...