02.06.2014

#44 Make your own background with Through The Purple Haze (DT)

A little late post today, but thats just how I am ;) Jumping in with Team B, sometimes its just to tempting to participate :D

New month, new week, new challenge over at

Theme this week
MAKE YOUR OWN BACKGROUND

And we are sponsored by lovely


I made this background-piece a while back, in early April. I squeezed the last ink out of some very old inkpads, cut out the inked squares and gave the paperpieces a little rough treatment. With the help of post-it notes I kept the small pieces together while stitching them together by hand. I have mentioned patience earlier, and that its not my best quality... But sometimes...


I used the digi Charlotte Embroidering, so my longtime "floating around" background found the perfect digi to play along with ;)

Better colors on the close up;

What I used
DP from K & Company, Bazzill "Natural", Coffeefilter (under my squares)
Ribbons and bling from stash
Sketch from The Outlawz (see my posting Wednesday last week)

Pro/Flex:
Hair: Umber, Sandstone, Champagne
Skin: Nutmeg, Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink
Pink: Antique Pink,
Blue: Midnigth Blue, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue
Green: Pesto, Marsh, Frosted Leaf
White (socks): Warm Grey 1, Marsh Hare, Linen
Basket: Gold, Mustard, Linen
Greybrown: Umber, Sandstone

Thanks for stopping by, feel free to leave me a comment if you got inspired :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...