15.05.2014

The Outlawz;Sketch DT; Flaming red hair with Art By Miran



Hi all:) A day late, but hey; I'm here now with this weeks sketch from


I had a break last week, so I start with announcing our amazing sponsor for May:

Art By Miran
that gives our lucky winner 3 digis!

And here is the sketch:

I had this beautiful image from earlier, its called Girl and Rose

I colored her with my promarkers, but since I had several images in front of me and colored a little bit here and a little bit there, I only remember the skin and hair combos. Skin: Nutmeg, Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Light Fawn, Pastel Pink. Hair: Walnut, Henna, Firebrick, Burnt Orange, Orange. After coloring I used my craftknife to cut away those tiny parts not being colored.

I thought I had found my white Sakura Glaze pen, but it turned out to be the white Sakura Souffle pen... I promise; it behaves way different from the Glaze pen! I could not put this on a card, but I loved the hair soooo much so I knew I had to keep her. So this lovely girl ended up in my Birthday calender, to remind me to DOUBLE CHECK my pens ;) 


My embellies are simple; Tattered Flowers die from Tim Holtz, and some small flower punches from EK Succes. And some drops of dark blue stickles around the flowers. I also used a little ribbon around the images matting. Dark blue + natural bazzill as cardstock.

Well, ladies! Head over to The Outlawz, join the community (if youre not already a member) and play along :) My teamies have some lovely creations to share as well :)

See ya!!! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...