05.05.2014

Sparkling with Hannah Lynn (DT Through The Purple Haze #40)


New week, and our first challenge for May over at

Theme this week is;
Anything But Square

and we have some lovely sponsors!!

I used "Expression Study 4" from our lovely new sponsor
Visit shop here


We're also sponsored by
Visit shop here 


Lets meet my sparkly lady:)

I love her!!!
The cardbase is made with dark blue bazzill, then I diecutted a doily cirlcle in grey bazzill. The doily is diecutted using coffeefilter. Finally I used my newest dies for the frame (black bazzill) and the one for receivers name. My image is colored using Promarkers. I added stickles to highligt parts of her hair and the stars. Then, when the stickles was dry I colored the background with Prismacolor pencils. The stuff from the stickles turned out to give a resist technique that I love- leaving a thin white line around her hair! At last I added LOADS of tiny tiny real swaroski crystals (from Lituania via Ebay)


I just love how this card came out! Its not fancy, but with beautiful dies and a lot of sparkle- the card is very decorative. I want to keep it to myself!! lol

A close up of the colored image

Promarkers used:
Skin: Coral, Oatmeal, Blush, Pastel Pink
Hair: Black, Midnight Blue, Azure, Sky Blue
Stars: Primrose, Eggnog

Prismacolors used:
Black, Midnight Blue

Thanks for looking :) :)


1 kommentar:

  1. Dette likte jeg kjempegodt, Lisbeth! Så flott fargelegging med masse glitter, og bildet passer godt med den ramma!

    SvarSlett

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...