09.05.2014

Pastel colors (#93) with Brown Sugar Challenge (DT)

Its Friday!!! Yeah, weekend start and happy thoughts :D

And over at Brown Sugar we have a delicate challenge for you; we want to see pastel colors :)

Our sponsor this week is 
I used Bubble Gum Sassy for this card

I made a centerstep card (I love making them), and found some leftover DP from K&Company and Maja Design. I added some diecuts and lace. Again I leave my card without any sentiment, since I prefer to add that when I know what occasion it will be used to.

This image I colored up long time ago, so I dont remember what Promarkers I used. For the bubblegum I added Glossy Accent.

Thats all :)
Thanks for looking and I hope you join our challenge this week :)
xxx


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...